Alcatraz Locksmith -
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

AAA Locksmith Benefits?
Tips for buying Residential Locks
Are you looking to purchase a Safe?
Moving Day!, but don't forget...
Tips to avoid losing your keys

Categories

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Tips
powered by

Blog & FAQ's

Tips to avoid losing your keys

We all have those days where losing our keys are inevitable. Here are three easy tips to help you. (1) give a spare to a friend and/or family member. Knowing someone you trust has a spare key gives you reassurance and a piece of mind. (2) always have a copy of your key(s) in your purse and/or wallet. That way if you’re in a hurry, you have a backup. (3) purchase a "Hide-A-Key". This is one of the oldest methods but still effective. You might not see the need now but down the road it’s going to save you time and money!

7 Comments to Tips to avoid losing your keys:

Comments RSS
MCX Tips on Sunday, June 28, 2015 10:18 PM
Excellent and inspiring tips I like your post and it really gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on web.
Reply to comment

andrew lobel on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 8:09 PM
Thank you for the helpful tips. I bought an additional (third) key which is kept at home. When I'm out of the house, one original key is kept in one pocket and the other original key is kept in another pocket.
Reply to comment

Free Stock Cash Tips on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 3:19 AM
I must say very information knowledge you shared here. Looking forward for more post...
Reply to comment

Tonya K. Ibanez on Friday, September 02, 2016 11:28 AM
Reply to comment

shila on Friday, September 02, 2016 11:33 AM
Reply to comment

joy on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 8:32 AM
bhjhbjThese are great suggestions to avoid losing car keys. Especially No-3 (always have a copy of your keys in your purse or wallet) is awesome to me. I should try this for me. I will be driving my own auto soon with the help of car loans for bad credit and this blog provides huge information that is useful for future car owners like me. Thanks!
Reply to comment

top paper service on Thursday, November 09, 2017 4:52 AM
I am always forgetting my keys and keep searching the keys. These tips are really helpful for me to avoid losing the keys. I will definitely follow these tips.
Reply to comment