Alcatraz Locksmith -
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Protect Your Identity by Locking Your Mailbox
AAA Locksmith Benefits?
Tips for buying Residential Locks
Are you looking to purchase a Safe?
Moving Day!, but don't forget...

Categories

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Tips
powered by

Blog & FAQ's

Going on vacation? Here are some helpful tips

Helpful Tips Post ItWhen going on vacation you might want to consider doing the following:

1. Shut & lock all windows and doors.
2. Set up a timer to turn on your TV or radio to appear that someone is home.
3. Leave porch or front light on and one light on inside to appear as though someone is home.
4. Keep a car parked in your driveway or ask a trusted neighbor to use your driveway while you are gone.
5. Ask your local Post Office to hold your mail or have a trusted person collect your mail if you will be gone for an extended amount of time.
6. Place your valuables like jewlery, important documents, etc. in your safe.
7. Leave a spare key with a trusted person in case of an emergency.
8. Notify your alarm company know you will be on vacation and confirm that have a good contact number in case of an emergency.
9. Avoid posting notice that your on vacation and that nobody is home via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
10. Make sure you enjoy you vacation!

9 Comments to Going on vacation? Here are some helpful tips:

Comments RSS
Long term apartment rental on Thursday, November 14, 2013 2:54 AM
These are really nice tips which are going to be very helpful and i will make sure about these things before going for a holiday,thanks..
Reply to comment

amazon bboy on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 5:29 PM
Thanks for Great Info !! Its very useful & I like it!!
Reply to comment

Windows in Conroe on Thursday, January 02, 2014 12:54 AM
Because it is very useful for me, as a new site has been inundated with comments that seem OK at first glance but then repeated with a slight change of wording. I have something concrete to go now, and I will remove enough of them.
Reply to comment

Projection Screen Suppliers on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 11:20 PM
This is exactly what I wanted. I did not expect that I get a lot of reading your write up! You just won a return visitor
Reply to comment

Lakes Coolum on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 4:02 AM
Hi my friend! I wish to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see extra posts like this.
Reply to comment

Stock Tips Provider on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 12:23 AM
Shut & lock all windows and doors. Set up a timer to turn on your TV or radio to appear that someone is home.
Reply to comment

bestessaypoint.com on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 5:44 PM
Many people like to enjoy vacations with whole family but they need to protect their home form incidents. Now people can get tips how to secure their home and can enjoy good time with family. People are using some tips and are satisfied also.
Reply to comment

jhony on Saturday, June 02, 2018 4:49 AM
this post is very interesting. I love informative posts like this.
Reply to comment

Satellite Tv on Sunday, June 03, 2018 11:39 PM
Excellent and A wonderful read! Your article is the best one I have learnt, and it has helped me. Keep doing that..
Reply to comment